There was so much interesting news today that I’m temporarily forgoing self-imposed rules against link farming:
- LucasArts game developers contribute to film production, and vice versa.
- South Korean government launches web portal featuring free versions of Korean online games, targetting the US consumer.
- Snoopy vs. the Red Baron to be published by Namco. Talk about a potential mass-market stupid-fun crowd-pleaser. :)
- The CDC’s new pandemic training sim.
- Henry Jenkins: Eight myths about video games debunked.