Articles of Interest
- EMI Group will soon sell all its music (minus the Beatles catalog) through iTunes with no DRM whatsoever.
- Nice article by Damion Schubert about “casual” vs. “hardcore” gamers. A useful read for both designers and marketers. I agree with much of it.
- Norwegian Cruise Line is putting Wii consoles on all its ships. My congratulations to Nintendo. This kind of thing helps our entire industry.
- Mario and Sonic will appear together for the first time in a Wii game based on the 2008 Olympics. Honest question: doesn’t Sonic win all the racing events by default? :-)
- Family Guy. Bill Clinton. DDR. Video goodness.
- Harmonix brings us Rock Band, successor to Guitar Hero. Sounds awesome, though I wonder how many owners of Guitar Hero 2 will be willing to transition over.
This entry was posted in Articles of Interest
. Bookmark the permalink